庆典资讯

您当前所在位置:主页 > 庆典资讯 > 主持词 >

夏令营篝火晚会主持词(双语)

发布日期:2016-11-03  发布员:济南庆典公司

(开场)尊敬的各位领导各位来宾来自美国的朋友们大家晚上好!
Honored leaders, respectable teachers, and dear fellow students:
Good evening!
迎着丝丝飘过的夏日暖风伴着潺潺流淌的揽月湖水
七月的夜晚我们相聚于此
共同开启一个充满欢声笑语的不眠之夜.
Enjoy the warm wind of early summer, we are joyful to gather here, to welcome our long expected campfire party.
今晚我们将歌声与祝福洒向这片充满希望的土地;
Tonight, we will enjoy beautiful songs and best wishes from everyone.
今晚我们用真诚的火花将激情的火焰点燃.
Tonight, we will burn our intense emotion sincerely.
敞开你的胸襟抒发你的情怀!
Open your hearts and express your feelings!
扬起你的风帆展现你的风采!
Show yourselves and perform your talents!
潍坊一中美国“汉语桥”夏令营篝火晚会现在开始!
Now, the campfire party of the USA "the Chinese bridge" summer camp begins!
(结束)同一个世界同一个梦想.
难忘今宵我们有缘在此相聚;
展望明天我们共创美好未来.
One world one dream.
Unforgettable tonight, tonight we gathered here.
Hopeful tomorrow, tomorrow we will have a better future.
今晚我们的篝火晚会已经接近尾声了
很高兴能与大家度过这个难忘的夜晚.
Tonight our campfire party is drawing to an end. Believe everybody has spent the party with all the pleasure in this unforgettable night.
相聚的时间是有限的但是我们彼此之间的情谊是无限的.
The time gathering together is limited,
but our friendships between each other are boundless.
晚会精彩的片段犹然历历在目
许多动人歌乐依旧余音绕梁.
The wonderful performances are still vivid now.
A lot of moving songs left us deep impressions.
让我们记住这美好的时光、一起期盼我们的再相聚. 
Let us remember this beautiful night and long for us gathering together again.
潍坊一中美国“汉语桥”夏令营篝火晚会到此结束!
朋友们晚安!
That’s the end of the campfire party of the USA "the Chinese bridge" summer camp! Friends, good night!

标签: